Saturday, October 19, 2013

Centennial Park + BBQ Picnic

Overslept today and the plan of jogging from uni to Centennial Park was totally a blehhh.. I was planning on jogging with Diana, Ribka and Raymond to the park. But due to oversleeping and running late for the charity picnic held by PPIA, we just got to rush.


finding the location of the picnic











a dead baby bird. tragic
The day was well spent on walking around centennial park, enjoying the sun, and top of it all, we all got to eat great food too!










shrek effect

I ended up not studying at all, oh well.

Thereafter, I went to waterloo. Kristel and Laura picked me up because apparently I took the wrong bus.

Then for dinner the three of us, went to eat at St Michiba's. A pizza bistro near Kristel's place.












Both of the pizzas tasted great! 

Afterwards, we continued on studying at Kristel's place and I stayed for the night there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top