Wednesday, October 9, 2013

BABS Cell Game Project and 1to1 Finale

minion This marks the day of my completion of the Babs Cell Game Project presentation. Without even realising, my group was the first group to present the assignment. It was totally nerve-wrecking. My voice was coarse and with endless days being worried of the whole assignment completion. During the last days of my midbreak session, I was worried of having the project not done yet. I have done my part, and two of my other group mates have done theirs too. We were still waiting for one more person. But fortunately, because of his responsibility, the job was done and it was totally beyond expectation. My lab demonstrator was quite impressed too. He even said so himself. kyaa. So happy!

What makes today even better was that we had no experiment to do. After the presentation, we all could go home!

At 1, I met up with Ci Icing for a 1to1 session. 1to1 at 1 would be such a cool catchphrase for our daily dose of bible get-together. It was our last topic on the book that we used called "Just for Starters". It was a happy moment! We finally get to proceed to other books! Super exciting!

Today was also the last day of the Sensation and Perception psychology lectured by the most melodious English chap ever. Gah, the voice is so soothing and the English Accent just top it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top