Friday, April 17, 2015

Kathleen's and Ci Amei's belated birthdays

13th of April, Monday
I was occupied with my Babs3121 report being absolutely confused with everything. HELP.

14th of April, Tuesday
Finally being reunited with fellow uni-friends with some comfort food. Another belated birthday bash for Kathleen. We laughed a lot and also at the end of the day we even decided to make a new whatsapp group just to record dreams we have every night. Such dedication. 

16th of April, Thursday
Despite the test tomorrow, I was quite stressed out sometime in the afternoon that I kept on procrastinating by playing the guitar and snapping my fingers as my snapstory. I know, it is uber lame. 
17th of April, Friday
Did the babs3121 quiz today. Followed with the online personal finance quiz which was quite hard despite it being an open-book test. We had a belated birthday surprise to Ci Amei in our bible study group that night. Better late than never, right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top