Saturday, April 18, 2015

Daniel and Josephine's Wedding

How wonderful it is when a man and a woman are united in God. Congratulations to the new Juandas. Pray that you continue to put God first and raise godly children.

This is probably the third wedding I have attended in Sydney. Weddings are the best isn't it. Seeing the bride with her beautiful gown with her face being dolled up to look like an absolute queen of the day. Not to mention the groom is not so bad and cleaned up pretty good obviously. The guests are the best though, seeing them standing up in respect of the bride walking down the aisle is truly touching and the music plays an important role too. The canon-in-D piano instrumentals just literally moved me away. Days like this is totally divine.













groovy couple
















these cookies are amazing! i brought some home too
see i brought some home


several hours later....



ngaww my name





i ordered a lot of beverages. I was so nervous

that's my notes. .. kafkjafkajshdfaksjdfh



they're doing Love is an open door






For the reception, I was completely so worried that my palm card did not even help at all. Being an MC was a great experience at the same time, the worry and the negative things of being such a terrible public speaker totally overpowers the whole party setting which was on a cruise. The weather that night wasn't that great either and the cruise started to rock like crazy and I got sea sick. I actually got antimo from the girl on my table which I promised her I would not forget her name but due to bad memory I forgot her by now. Man what a bad person I am. Not to mention, there was only one mic available.

Anyway, everyone seemed to enjoy their evening. And so since this is the last post, I could still feel the embarrassment I had cast upon myself after 3 weeks from the part itself. 

But regardless, the day is not about me, it's about the newly weds who are loving to one another. so CHEERS to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top