Saturday, April 11, 2015

Copin's Bridal Shower // Jesus' Kingsmen Outing

Another one in line for the aisle. Congratulations to the bride-to-be that is happening in a week time. How exciting. So Copin basically did not know there was a bridal shower for her, she just planned for a simple prayer shower where people just gathered around to pray for her instead of having her to be pranked on like the other brides-to-be were on their bridal showers. It was hilarious though.













Watch the whole thing on youtube

After the shower, I had a quick meeting with Ko Rusmin for the MC-ing. How nerve-wrecking that is. I have been so nervous since the time I was asked for that honourable role. 

Then for dinner, my bible study group went for an outing to Strathfield. Ate at StraPocha to celebrate Ko Freddie's belated birthday. We shared some background stories and we grew closer together. It was such a great outing.







Jesus' Kingsmen minus Ko Andri and Ci Amei and Ka Ely
patbingsoo <3
After all the eating, my stomach was super full that I felt so bloated. I couldn't move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top