Monday, April 14, 2014

Partition


Super sick of studying already. No other choice though because I need to pass the course. Being exasperated of all the endless lecture notes. Aggravated with the condition of having combos of test on the most dreadful courses: Histology and Microbiology. Like, seriously.. I am so in an easter mode already (speaking with a Valley girl accent) ! Please, roll up the partition!
I am aware that the last phrase does not make any sense nor does it have any connection with anything I have mentioned, but I just want to include that verse of Beyonce's song that has been lingering in my mind for a few days..

3 comments:

  1. OMG histology and microbiology! It must be really difficult o_O What major are you in? *super curious*

    Good luck, btw!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! i'm taking medical science btw..
      aww,, im making you curious aint i.. -- ignore my disgusting comment. HAHA

      Delete
    2. Yes, must be a very difficult course!
      - Yumi

      Delete

Back To Top