Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Charmed Life

I am in awe in how fast the time goes by so quickly. I am nearing week 8 of uni! Uni is going to start soon. And I have something due this Monday which I haven't done yet.

Today was a great day. I woke up really late, catching up sleep that I deprived during camp.

Cim also baked some banana cupcakes early morning.


had lunch on the beach! 



what a cute towel/hoodie. 


kelp


natural pool is pretty crowded









afterwards went to Bondi buy a gelato

the famous messina! 




pandan coconut and salted caramel

peanut butter and honey and Frankie Knuckle Buster



It was Yohanes' graduation as well in which we could not attend. 

bondi beach


i baked carrot cupcakes. not the best ones in the world but it was a pretty satisfactory result for a noob like me
It was a tiring day honestly. Shopping for groceries in bondi just worn out my feet. But the excitement of achieving on baking something I craved for since Bourke Street carrot cake was just delightful. Despite the major difference in the taste, but I felt good in baking it. I might have to add that baking was actually pretty fun. It was just following the steps procedure similar to what I usually do during lab sessions in uni. I should find something else to cook next time! 

2 comments:

  1. so yummy pictures.
    yes that towel hoodie is very cute lol.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kawaii~neeeeee
    Greetings from Japan
    natsuko

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top