Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cim and Kathleen's birthday surprise

Hello there <3 I know, I have been in a hiatus or I may call it a blog-break, as I have been facing a lot of assignments and quizzes lately. Not to mention, I have nothing to write about or post pictures about. Well, I could have typed up what I have been doing, but I don't think anyone would read a post without pictures on it. Moreover, I am too lazy to conjure up sophisticated sentences to drill up my writing skills. Just to sum up what I have been doing lately is enjoyably tiring. My energy level seems to be degrading. Time seems to be against me.

Anyway, it was Cim's birthday today. It's her 20th birthday. Had a mini midnight surprise.

mars muffin in which I should just unwrap to make it look more handmade



Then during the evening, I planned out a surprise for Kathleen with the others. I know it has been a few days since her birthday. You can call it a post birthday bash. It is the thought that count aye? .. <3



It's been a while since we all hang out together despite all the business of semester two







After the surprise, I headed to focus team. Have been attending this session and have been taking the A life worth living  course that is led by Charles. So far, I have been encouraged a lot on how to grow and live rightly as a Christian and that is to understand and practice the word of God that has been delivered from the Bible. Moreover, praying is also a major thing because in a relationship, we have to maintain it by talking. Another interesting and worth-thinking thought is that God even spoke to His people. It is a sign of communicating to him.

Then we had a surprise for Cim that night. Cim had known about the plan all along due to some technical problems.

the "2" candle broke. I broke it. oops





med students.. yeah right.. I am standing with the soon-to-be doctors.



the card

last minute wish-writing
If you did not notice, we all were wearing something blue. lol. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a delightful looking cake. Moist, and full of peptide bonds.
    I wish that cake can touch the pseudostratified epithelia that I bear.

    - Patrick DP

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top