Thursday, April 17, 2014

Breakfast at Bourke Street Bakery

Throwback Sunday!!

I have gone through a tough week especially today of finishing two mid exams. Super glad that this is all over for now and I am able to taste the sweetness of easter break starting tomorrow!

So last Sunday, Cim, Unto and I went for breakfast at Bourke Street Bakery in Alexandria. We headed to this place before going to church. Such a great place to grab breakfast.


lamb sausage 


carrot cake! This cake truly inspired me to bake one myself. fingers crossed! 



afterwards went to Mascot for breakfast session number 2
chicken rolls! 
 In a nutshell of what I learnt at church was that instead of reading the bible prescriptively, I ought to read it descriptively. Because the loophole of reading it prescriptively was that everything written on the bible was not literally referring to us due to the different period of time and even people.

Afterwards, we had a campus lunch. Celebrated Yohanes' birthday as well! Happy birthday to you!




not to forget Ko Foeng went back to Indonesia on Wednesday! See you when I see you!! 
I am all ready and packed up for church camp tomorrow! I am majorly excited about the topic of the camp this year Work.Rest.Play. I wonder what I would learn during camp. Not to mention, I am really eager to write all about it as soon as I got back. I am so sure you all are waiting for the upcoming photos.. <3

4 comments:

  1. rasaan di smua post uada ajaa yg bdayy.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya nih wii.. come to think of it, bener juga. my facebook photo album juga.. LOL. -_-

      Delete
  2. Hello hun:)
    This post is really nice,love it:)))
    Maybe we could follow each other ? Let me know on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very delightful post to look at. I enjoyed seeing everyone so happy.
    - LéBard

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top