Thursday, July 3, 2014

How to train your dragon 2 (Ft. Sharon, Andrew, Alvin, Anthony)

Went to Eastgarden Westfield to watch How to train your dragon 2 after having lunch at Mie Kocok Bandung. The noodle there was incredibly tasty. Didn't take a photo of anything today as I chose not to bring my camera today as we were just going to watch a movie. Also, Sharon, Andrew and I strolled around Westfield, we went shopping. There was sale everywhere. And guess what, I just bought a shirt which cost 3$. Unbelievable.

How to train your dragon  is super awesome. Frankly, as everyone suggests, the sequel is so much better than the first one. I like the second one better too. My favorite characters is the twins! They are super cool. Don't get me wrong but I kinda have a twin fetish in cartoons.

Afterwards for dinner, we ate at Fish and Chix due to coupon we got from the back of our coles receipt. Didn't take a photo of that one either.

1 comment:

  1. Concerned AzotobacterJuly 12, 2014 at 10:15 PM

    bahhh gw juga mauuuuuuuuu i missed out on so much

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top