Saturday, July 12, 2014

Coastal Walk (Coogee to Bondi)

Trying to be healthy by joining the coast walk organised by Ko Freddie from Coogee to Bondi. The route is simply just following the coasts. Everyone had to gather in UNSW at around 8ish and we started our walk from there on. From UNSW to Coogee then to Bondi. It was 8 degrees in the morning. We were playing with the smoke that came out from our mouths due to the very low temperature. I was not feeling well and I had a dry cough.



Bomb bali commemoration


what a beauty! 

trying to use the monochromatic function on my camera



cute steps. ooh there's Dori


scubadivers

theres even someone meditating

a swimming pool


arrived in Clovelly Beach


passed through the cemetery 





aww lovelocks


grafitti! 

bondi beach


lunch time! 












pompeii: we were about to buy something from pompeii but we changed our mind and headed to messina 




pandan and coconut; pear and rhubarb; cremino!
my favorite would be the cremino

tomyum at Doytung! still hungry for food
It took us about 2 hours to walk from Coogee to Bondi at a very low walking pace. We walked a total of about 13km. I was super proud of ourselves. I felt super tired that I fell asleep the second I reached the bed. That night I got a fever. And my cough got worst. 

1 comment:

Back To Top