Monday, January 27, 2014

No friend as loyal as a book?

I have been reading a lot lately during my infinite spare time this summer. I am in constant curiosity of having to force myself to be doing something productive at the least. The piles of data inputing stacked in the corner of my living room has not been touched since the day I overdid myself in attempting to input 120 people into excel. My backbone ached. I am in need of a long table and a comfy chair. What I did wrong then was I used my piano as my table and as you all know, all piano chairs do not have a back support.

Speaking of mangas, I am in love with Nanajima Kana and Nana Haruta's artworks. They are simply amazing. Not to mention, they are my inspiration to draw again. I have been wanting to draw illustrations aside from manga, but the reel keeps on pulling me to the manga path. I have been struggling with comfort zones lately. Courage is indeed one of my lacking traits. Therefore, playing safe is just what I am sticking with this whole time, especially with drawing.

hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top