Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 5- Hongkong - Jakarta

I shared a bedroom with Cim, Vivi and Helen and it became awfully chilly at night. Today was the last day of our trip. It was unbelievably a fast trip. This post is going to be mainly about pictures but all pictures  were taken in a chronological order so you would have a picture of everything I did there.

In the morning, we at Dimsum just behind the apartment we were staying. I forgot what the restaurant was called but the dim sum tasted heavenly! The porridge was so good, I couldn't describe it with words.

Right after breakfast, we quickly went to Ocean Park!

dimsum breakfast


the ticket





nautilus shells


it was feeding time

smile 


sleepy panda

red panda's tail


i hope i didnt get any of the characters wrong

vivi's wish

super relaxing






I should have spent more time in the Old HongKong section. adorable vintage stores everywhere

the map





view from the ocean park tower







last picture before my memory card got full and had to borrow Hans' memory card for more snapshots

























reminds me of the minions from despicable me 














waiting for the acrobatic show




crockie 






awkwardness











about to watch Aqua Voyage
















essential for travelling in HK! 

I had so much fun especially watching my first acrobatic show. The show was spectacular. Most favorite sight in Ocean Park. 

Afterwards from Ocean Park we headed to North Point to meet cousins living in Hongkong. Not to mention I have a niece who is as old as Helen. Me? An aunt? Seems surreal to be true. Their names are Tiffany and Jasriel (sorry for the spelling mistake.. hihi).. HI, this is a shout out! Since you're not going to tell me your blog's URL.. 

That night, an interesting dish was served, we were served Duck Feet. I am used to chicken feet but ducks? with their webbed feet. Whoah.. just whoah.. 

Anyway, after dinner, we headed back to pack up, bought some beef jerky before we left HK. We tried to catch a bus to the airport instead of catching the train but we missed the last bus. 

We took a nap at the airport as our flight was early in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top