Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 4- Macau - Hongkong °o°

I woke up with the sounds of Helen and my dad talking that there was no water to flush the toilet. Really? A five star hotel with no working plumbing. A way too go. Complaints were made. Mom complained on the phone and then in no time, there was again water.

Today we had to check out from this hotel and moved on to Hongkong.

last photo at this hotel 

off we go

It was time for us to get board on the ferry. Hans used the VIP ticket mom and my aunt bought from a Hongkong gambler we met on the bus. She could speak english and was helping my mom in which tickets we should buy and also she headed us to the right direction. She retrieved a free ferry ticket back home as she lost the game. But if she had won, she would get a hotel room in the Venetian Hotel.





There was one time when Vivi, Helen and I were sitting idle. Then there was this guy who approached us. He was collecting data about tours, so he gave Vivi a questionnaire. At first he spoke in Chinese, and we totally went blank and he immediately knew that we did not understand him, and so he switched to English. It made me laugh when I saw Vivi being approached and had to answer the questions. LOL. 

the waiting area

braille directory. cool! 


When we arrived in Hongkong, we tried to look where the MRT is. I tried asking a police officer and he just screamed at me for no reason. I was asking politely, what was the big deal. Anyway, we went down to the most bottom floor and there it was , the MRT.

We headed our way to Causeway Bay because that was where we were staying.

After unpacking and putting our baggages in the apartment, we quickly made our way to disneyland. We only had more than 4 hours when we arrived in disneyland. The parents did not join us in disneyland. They went to go for more shopping.

ie susan and ivan

snow white <3

mickey ears everywhere


Hongkong Disneyland Station
It was tremendously hot when we arrived. I was so confused with the weather, it was winter but it was hot. It was more crowded than I had imagined. People swarming everywhere. Children with big balloons of disney characters walking all over the place. We were just in time for the parade. We came during the middle of the parade. It was lucky for us. Moreover, I had to be in front looking at the awesome disney characters striking a pose and dancing and waving at the audience. Freaking unimaginable experience. I did not see a lot of disney princesses though. I bet there were in the front line which I totally missed.


the mrt line



loving the tickets! guess which one is mine ! hahaha.. 


we arrived in the middle of a parade

jungle book

hakuna matata

dancers from Tinker Bell

toy story! 



beast sketch



alice

Ivan and Helen
First ride we got into the Space Mountain. The line was long but we had fun, I had fun.




Next was Astro Blaster, I sucked at the game because I did not know what to do, and no matter how hard I tried shooting, I did not get any points.




cim and hans


55 minutes to wait? aww man.


with Goofy! 

got his autograph

definitely my favorite ! the story was amazing

cool 3d glasses

cute
sleeping beauty castle 

went to Tarzan's treehouse! 


Loving this


my top list for that day was this haunted mansion manor tour! <3 



loving this toy story land



Our last ride was at Toy Story. We also had the chance to see the fireworks which was spectacular! In my opinion, regardless of people's opinions about Hongkong Disneyland, I really enjoyed the place and it was not as bad as they had commented. I actually felt the place was huge because of the limited time I got. I felt really blessed to have the opportunity to finally be able to come to disneyland. Too bad mom and dad did not come along. 

Later that night when we went back home, I was starving! Thankfully the parents bought us baikut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top