Sunday, August 4, 2013

Smash Palace

My first trip to an art display museum in Sydney. There is an exhibition entitled Smash Palace at the White Gallery Museum. 








this balloon was pumped every now and then and got inflated too. it's sort of a cyclic process, gets pumped, then inflated








to get this i had to lean on the wall in which I was asked not. Super sorry

The one art that got me into this place in the first place. I saw an event about this 







yep, they're male genitalias 






this was hilarious

this one too

aww i wish i could knit



harry's cafe.. 

got a taste of a great hot dog

this looks like Shrek has puked on a hotdog.. EWWW.. 
Witnessing a vast art display was perfectly a mind-blowing experience I am getting myself addicted to. It is ashamed I am not equipped with such a high-tech camera like Haubert's to capture moments in such great quality. Some of the pictures embedded above were taken with his breathtaking photography gadget. All credits goes to him of course.  Enjoying a great hot dog roll at a diner themed restaurant was amazingly enjoyable. It has been a dream of mine to dine in at a diner with a jukebox and waiters on roller skates, which didn't happen at Harry's. Sorry for putting your hopes too high. Nevertheless, a fanatic of museums has been unlocked within me.. Just you wait and see :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top