Thursday, August 29, 2013

Growl

I am sorry for neglecting this blog for quite a while. I am too busy in uni. I have tons of posts to write too. Tons of stories to share. I haven't got the "right" time yet. There are mid-exams coming soon as well. I would probably post something after I am done with the tests. 

Anyway, I am addicted to EXO's Growl! And I crave in having my fingers get hold onto the piano to try out the song for myself after watching a video I found on youtube! I can't precisely hit on the right notes though, but I really miss piano so much! 

Check out the vids! Watch the music video first before the piano version! You'll find how amazing the piano player is in being able to figure out the melody. Not to mention her improvisations are truly incredible. I am in awe! 



credits to Rainy Reynah
Check her awesome sound cloud as well! Click ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top