Thursday, August 1, 2013

Guzman Y Gomez

The new burrito place just opened up and there was a grand opening! There was free burrito either wrapped or bowled from 11am to 8pm! How cool is that!

Cim and I lined up at around 10:57 and people had started lining up! It was a long queue. And not to forget that the line even reached the open street. It was not even 11 people. Like seriously.

The entertainment while queueing was great. There was a free tortilla and guacamole giveaway to fill in our waiting tummies. There was someone painting little moustaches on fingers as well. Super fun. Live music was available too. There was a trio wearing sombrero and they sang spanish songs during the 9 hour freebie session!

the guacamole is beyond extraordinary






cim with her finger painted moustache

us.. LOL

ci icing 


the live music



the food

my barramundi 

cim's pork
The burrito is filled with rice and kidney beans. The meat was great but the presence of the rice and beans made it a super-filling meal. I would prefer the burrito without the beans though. There were too many beans at one burrito.

After lining up and ate lunch, Ci Icing and I had a 1to1 session. We finished the last chapter of the letter of 1 Timothy! Afterwards, I had my psychology lecture and Ci Icing and Cim had a Bible Talk to attend to.

Psychology lecture was pretty fun. After that lecture, I had to attend to the study I had appointed myself to for the extra credit I need. It was a study about Hunger and Dining Experience. I was given 3 cookies. LOL. Then I had to fill in questionnaires. Following that study, I had another one about determining which direction a particular person's viewing direction. That was a boring task actually. I almost fell asleep while doing it. The person testing me was really friendly though. His name is Bill and he has curly hair. I have no idea why, he looks a bit like Russell Brand. LOL. He is a very bubbly and chatty fellow. I really wanted to have a longer time to chat with him but nonetheless I was already late for another appointment again. I know, a bit hectic today was, continuous studies. But this last study was different. I get paid for it which excites me. I was tested on which chemicals would affect a mutant. It was an interesting study. More like a game actually. Got 12 bucks for clicking and playing!

At 5, I went back to the terraces to open up the door for Chris who had arrived for drama practice for tomorrow's evangelistic event, Me Generation. After a while, Ci Icing, Cim and Boyo showed up, and then I had to meet up with Raymond and Diana as were going to line up for burrito. Yep the second time for me!

creative ceiling decor 

got facial moustache this time! I love it! 


me and diana
Diana's moustache was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at her rat-ish whiskers. LOL.




There was an internship seminar in which we were planning to attend to. We were a bit late and so we scurried our way over, stopping by at the Terraces first as Diana wanted to wash the moustache away and I had to drop by the burrito I ordered. I didn't wash off my moustache though. I thought the probability of people having painted moustache on their face in a lecture hall would be high. So, I would not be alone. While we were in my room, Raymond and Nichole was in moochi. Nichole was buying a yogurt. 

Then, we went to the law library to ask Grace and Earl whether they wanted to come along. Apparently, they were studying and told us that they would join later. 

So, we made our move to the lecture hall. It was a small one. But when we arrived there, the room was pitch-black with just a hint of my light coming from the projector. There was someone having a presentation with the lights off. We were ashamed so we didn't come in. We were late for 30 minutes. Therefore, we went out, and that was the point where Diana decided to go home and study. --" 

We spent sometime outside and then the three of us went back inside again. The lights were probably back on this time. It was. And I went in first, and I could hear laughters. I was pretty shocked that I was the only one who had a moustache on my face. I quickly spotted empty seats just at the corner of the room. The worst thing about the room was that the door was in front of the classroom, and everyone could distinctly look at who is coming in or coming out. So I ran diagonally towards the empty seats, and I thought that there was a curtain back on the wall, I bumped into it. It was a WALL. Not a CURTAIN. I made a lot of commotion and then there was someone asking me whether I was alright. I was completely sure that everyone's attention was on me. I felt that it was the time for me to minimise myself and disappear at that very instant! Anyway, after a while, the lights were back off. 

The seminar was pretty blurry for me except for the fact that there were 4 projects involved. I was interested in the first project involving an eco-friendly product and the last one involving a Sydney Night Market. I was hungry and I was counting the hours for supper which was free pizza! 

The pizza was great! I ate 3 or maybe 4 slices. Couldn't remember. There were two people commenting on my moustache. I was just planning to eat pizzas and leave right away because that was my intention in the first place. Well, in addition to the fact that I misunderstood the seminar thing to be something else. I thought that the seminar involved the ways to get a job, and tips about improving your resume. However, I was mistaken. In relation to this, me, grace and Earl were in a conspiracy of how to leave the place. I was super pleased I got a moustache on. It was more or less a disguise for me to not be remembered by the people there as the girl who just came for the pizza. That would seriously be the worst title for me. 

We went out as swiftly as possible not to forget taking a can of soda along the way. Then ran off. When I was on my back with Grace to the terrace, there was somebody calling out moustache. Probably referring it to me but who cares. It was really crowded in uni. Basically there was a semester two party going on which also added to the point of no bed check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top