Saturday, October 1, 2011

Michelle's and Jessica's Surprise (29.09.2011)

On September 29th, which was actually yesterday (sorry late post, got so busy ytday), my class prepared a surprise for the twins, Michelle and Jessica. It was a lot of fun. these are the pictures that i took. first of all i really am sorry for the bad quality pictures. i blame my handphone for that. second of all, im lazy to edit the pics. no editting software is available in my laptop right now. haha for that

MICHELLE(left) and JESSICA(right)
blurry picture..what a slow camera

Clarein cutting the MAQUIS cake.. (yummy :9) Danella organizing the spoons and plates(?)

group photo without me in it.. duuh i was taking the photo.. -___-


cake from MAQUIS

another group photo without me..

a group photo ..blurry.. urgh..

at least this one is better than the previous one..

Michelle cutting the cake..

Jessica, spooning the cake<?>
bon apetit

leftovers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top