Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The "Perfect" Blue

This post is going to contain lots of texts, so I'm warning all of you who are not a big fan of reading long passages just better back off from this post and just proceed on the next post or maybe find better stuffs to do.

by the by,  the title should give a sarcastic essence for this post in case you all didnt know that.

I am in a really gloomy state right now so pardon my emotional words that might sound a little bit angry.

Sunday
went to church. then at noon, ate nasi tim. and due to this, the main point of this post started. My sisters and grandma got food poisoning. It was terrible. Well, i ate the nasi tim, but luckily i was alright. My sisters were all vomiting everywhere, they pooped a lot too. My grandma was the worst. She couldnt vomit.

Monday
got tons of homeworks from my piano teacher.I spent 2 in a half hours or maybe two hours for my piano lesson because my sisters were still sick. so it was up to me to fill in for them.
These are my homeworks: got to learn all minor scales, learn jazz as well as blues, last but not least, classic is a must.

Lowside Blues

http://bigpondmusic.com/images/AlbumCoverArt/110/XXL/Joanna-Macgregor-Plays-Birtwistle-Wood-Harrison.jpg


Prelude by Gershwin

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-5EKCZtipVrnfRsvqBd5SW3OERo60OMxfVwhzfy2eM0ydU3meiNxAFtub


Sonata by Mozart

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8siziQGilPkqyC-q3-OPY5ANl-i6q3Htz_iJNt2cMXoW1ghRCV2vHW2EEnw


Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu



http://www.google.co.id/imgres?q=fantasie+impromptu&um=1&hl=id&sa=N&biw=1066&bih=744&tbm=isch&tbnid=YDliWBpq9yLuKM:&imgrefurl=http://www.sheetmusicco.com/p1108/Chopin%27s-Fantasie-Impromptu,-I%27m-Always-Chasing-Rainbows-/-Sheet-Music/product_info.html&docid=OZZraO2GlJsq4M&imgurl=http://www.sheetmusicco.com/images/180009.jpg&w=145&h=200&ei=HHqdTt6rF46hiAeQ-5XSCw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=704&sig=104405042128085851366&page=5&tbnh=160&tbnw=107&start=67&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:67&tx=69&ty=59


I hope i can finish all of em.. whew


Still, my grandma and sisters had not recovered.

Tuesday
i woke up late. and i really regretted this. My grandma was taken to the hospital with the ambulance in the morning, and i had not seen her since Monday. urgh.. this is so frustrating. why should i wake up really late today.. 


From 1 to 5, i substituted my mother in her english course teaching the little children english. It was really trying. This experience was really an eye-opener for me to realize that teaching was actually very hard and exhausting. I raised my voice at the top of my lungs to manage the class. The children kept running around the class though. I surrendered. 


At around 4:30, i got a BBm from my sister which is from Aussie saying that my grandmother has passed away. Why didnt anyone tell me this earlier? why should i be the one that know about it last? urgh. I felt numb reading the message. it was really surprising. i thought she might live a little bit longer. Maybe till i have graduated from university perhaps? this sucks. On the bright side, i am a 100% sure that she is now in heaven with her husband enjoying the eternal reunion with everybody she knows there. God loves her i know that. And she has loved God too very much indeed during her life on earth. 


By the way, My grandma passed away on the 18th of October 2011; my grandpa passed away on the 18th of December 2005. Such a sweet and sad coincidence.. T___________T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top