Sunday, May 17, 2015

Med Revue 2015 - Super Cardio Bros

10th May, Sunday
I am still in love with my cartoon nails, although if you see close, you can see all the stripes and cracked artefacts. 

11th May, Monday
I bought the revue ticket today for $10. I kinda regret it of not buying it last week when it was sold for half price. I could have bought it for $5! :( 

12th May, Tuesday
It was my first time watching a revue in UNSW. I have been attracted to watch this show after since I saw the ad to Peter Pandemic which was 2 years ago. Anyway this year's theme was super mario which was another exciting theme to look out for. I went with Irene to watch this. First we went to noodle noodle restaurant somewhere in Kingsford, and as the title suggests, we bought noodles there. It was a huge serving size, the bowl was humongous, I was worried I could not finish it but then again I finished it. 

The revue was funny but crude jokes were there too though. My friends who were performing was amazing. So proud of them. The band was my most favorite part. They were so good. I even saw one of them who played in the orchestra I saw last year. She played the trumpet and was she good. I wish they made another separate show for the bands, now that is another show that I would definitely look forward to. Besides, my university degree is coming to an end soon, so happy I had to finally see a revue in my last year. Oh another thing that I was shocked was that this show finished at 11 at night which was way too late. I thought shows like this would be for just 2 hours (I compared with the usual durations of musical theatres). I had to walk though, Thank God the night was not that chilly. 

It's my father's birthday today! Happy birthday dad! :) 

13th May, Wednesday
I got rejected from the internship that I have applied. It was a pretty tough competition of only choosing 60 people against all unsw student population. Anyway, I signed up for MYC this year! Last MYC for me I guess. I have not paid yet since the due date is on the 28th of June. But good thing I have registered before the early bird ended. 

I had another group meeting for my bacteria presentation. I booked a room in the library. And boy the weather that day was chilly. I just wore 2 layers of clothes: a t-shirt and a coat. Another wardrobe malfunction. 

14th May, Thursday
The picture speaks for itself, we had pizza night! This was because I had music practice that night and I thought people might not have eaten yet so I bought quite a lot of pizza for us. Bon apetit monami! 

15th May, Friday
I stayed at home all morning catching up on lectures and projects. I had the sudden inspiration of naming the aloevera on my balcony Costanza just because it blooms. I tried to water it everyday though so that its flower won't whither. Ignore the first picture of the spotted bananas, I was just too bored. 

Later that night, during Friday Fellowship, our group played a game and these 2 mnms played as our money for the dice gambling game. So the topic that day was about Proverbs again.

16th May, Saturday
Ate at a Thai restaurant somewhere in Randwick with people from church. It was a great dinner, too bad the portion was too little or maybe we were such a big crowd. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top