Friday, May 29, 2015

May Assessment Madness

Here are a few recaps on what I have been doing for the last days in the month of May. I was super busy at the moment. I had a lot of things to do. I mean, I have like three assignments due in a week. The last week of May was probably the climax of my study ventures.
19.05.15


super addicted with cadbury vegemite! 

23rd May, Saturday
Equip 2015 [link]

25th May, Monday
Finally my poster presentation is finished. I was super worried that it might go wrong because my partner screwed up most of the lab activities and we did not get any good result from our work, we even had to borrow another group's data for our poster. Anyway, Heidy and I stayed up late in the computer lab for last minute touch up on the poster. And during the day of presentation, I got the first batch of presenting, so at least I don't have to worry about it anymore. Look at my face over there, super asian and super tired looking. The poster presentation was apparently quite chillax and it was actually fun. I have never would imagined of enjoying a poster presentation session, but yea it was so much better than the presentation coming up on Thursday.
On Monday, I had to turn in my immunology assignment as well. Whoah. 

26th May, Tuesday
Happy birthday SAVITRI! Wishing you the best!


28th May, Thursday
Bacteria presentation on Listeria Monocytogenes. My group was the first one to present our stuffs in front of the class. It was nerve-wrecking. Not to mention, there was a technical difficulty with the projector. The suspension was driving me crazy. I was ready to get all this over with. I was the first to present. I was presenting with a very loud voice. The worst part was the question and answer session. The students were asking stuffs from my part and I was not well-prepared and I could not answer it. I was honest with it though and told them that I had not dug deeper. Anyway, I was super glad it was over. 

29th May, Friday
ah and it is time for bible study. lotsa snacks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top