Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello February

1st of February, Sunday
Played the piano and joined the second service of the day. It rained all day and guess what, the flood happened. Good thing mom's friend could drop Vivi and I off home or else we would be riding the bajaj and be making our ways through the muddy water. Btw I started reading The Book of Kings from the Bible. First King was amazing. I hope I could finish it. :) 

2nd of February, Monday
Played the piano since I didn't have to help mom on teaching some of her "naughty-unhandled" students. 

3rd of February, Tuesday
Got up and actually had errands to do. I had to go for grocery shopping. When Vivi and I just had our few steps out of our house, the rain started to drop. And this was just great.. We kept on going though because if we went back we would just be delaying our errands of grocery shopping. So I did this before, shopping on a rainy day. We just had to keep in mind that we should just shop not excessively since we had to carry the umbrella on one hand and the other for groceries. Anyway after we had finished our groceries, the rain still had not stopped yet and we kinda bought more stuffs. Why did we do this. I felt like my arm and hand were going to split. Then there was this guy wearing a maroon pants blocking our way, couldn't you see that we were walking in front of you, you could at least move and give us way rather than just posing in front of us. Why would you do that for. I was screaming at him in my mind and was kind of furious with his act. Be a little considerate for goodness sake. I was stepping on puddles and getting mud on my legs. I could not be bothered, I was just focusing to get home quickly and maybe rest or do some hairdos on my doll. Upon reaching home, mom was shouting that my neighbor's maid was agreeing to have a haircut. I was still hot from the weather (it was raining but it was still hot, idk why), infuriated by that dude wearing that maroon pants and now I had to go back to the salon which was located near the supermarket to cut her hair. I was dumbfounded by the fact of why couldn't you just meet me there instead! Argh, okay I needed time to cool off and I just played dinner dash and allowed my time off for 25 minutes snacking on cheetos to eat away my anger. 25 minutes later, I walked up to my neighbor's house and called out the maid to follow me to the salon. I did her hair and my teacher checked and actually she did most of the correcting. But somehow I got a feeling that she did not like the cut. So I felt pretty bad for her and asked to her to come by my place so that I could blowdry her hair. It was much better after being blown hair though. Anyway I gave her the money for lending her hair for me to practice my haircut so she was pretty stoked and happy after that. And today ended really well actually. I was happy if she is happy. Man I should get one of those journals so I could just pour out my feelings. The journal feeling came from the book I finally finished reading called the Freaky Green Eyes. I bought it in Sydney at a bargain of 50c. A book for 50c could you believe that. 

4th of February, Wednesday
Went to TMII with Ci Lisda and Vivi [link]

5th of February, Thursday
Vivi watched Birdman and I watched Big Hero 6. I made an app for my blog today. It's called puddingme but I didn't publish it on the playstore since I am not happily satisfied with the whole product. The internet is driving me crazy. Not to mention I need to pay 25$ to publish it on googleplay. I don't have that much money online man. Anyway if you guys wanted to download my app, not that it is only for android users only. I used appgeyser for the instant ready-made app. Unlike mobincube which takes me ages to load. Click me to download puddingme app

6th of February, Friday
Friday midnight, Vivi and I watched Whiplash which was amazing. AMAZING. I played SIMS4 and it crashed when I was creating Miley Cyrus. I had not even saved it yet. Argh. I continued making up my app but this time in mobincube which takes me ages to load. 

7th of February, Saturday
We stayed indoors and watched The Theory of Everything. 

8th of February, Sunday
After church I helped out wrapping books in the library then afterwards we went out to lunch at Bubur Mangga Besar 1 for their famous chicken rice. Then we dropped Helen off at home as she was going to attend her weekly pre-baptism class while we went to the mall. We watched Jupiter Ascending. 

9th of February, Monday
It was flooded! The water came into the house and it was bad. The rain did not settle down till late compared to 2 years ago which was a lot better since we could begin cleaning up at around 3PM. This year's flood was worse because our kitchen was still flooded and left flooded for the whole night.

I finally applied my Opal card too. 

10th of February, Tuesday
Early in the morning we had to help taking out the water from inside the house. I made a kid named Kennisha cry. So I was teaching her portion of the test since tomorrow is her English test. I was kinda worried for her since I was afraid she might not do well on her test. I gave her exercises on the same exercise mom gave her and told her to do it again several times. After our time is up, I told her she could go home and suddenly out of the blue she teared up. And her cries began louder. I was dumbfounded since I clearly didn't do anything to her. It was awkward and tis the day I mark my calendar of how I made a student cry for the first time. When her dad came to pick her up she stopped sobbing and I am very sure she was crying just to make me feel guilty and trying to grab my attention of how cute and pretty and adorable she is and how fragile is her little heart is. No lady, you sure did not grab my attention at all, you just gave me a sudden realisation that you are not as adorable as you look like. Anyway on a more important matter to discuss,  I finished Stephen King's book called The Shining. I finally finished it y'all. Could you imagine it took me a week to read the whole book. Well I kinda abandoned it for 1 or 2 days I forgot. I got the chills and even had to turn on the tv to accompany me read. Although in the end I muted the tv because the sounds distract me. I stayed up late to finish it and the endless cups of coffee was worth it. I even continued reading the sequel Doctor Sleep. But I dozed off and was not brave enough to turn off the lights so I slept with the lights on.

11th of February, Wednesday
I made a kid named Tristan cry just because of Simple Present Tense. Come on man! man up. 

12th of February, Thursday
Cleaned up the house. I felt super tired and to just make my body worse I ate a ton of martabak.

13th of February, Friday
I continued reading Doctor Sleep and also listened to some of the recordings of Stephen Tong about the 10 commandments. Then I had to help my mom teach the student. He cried again just because I raised my voice a little as he was kicking my legs. He cried just after 15 minute class starts. What a record.

14th of February, Saturday
Woke up kinda late and did not even realise it was 10am if it wasn't for my dad to come into my room and told me to wake up. Yea it's valentines' day people. Happy valentines day. I hope you guys have your special ones to celebrate this day of love. Anyway, with my pink heart pyjamas I devoured the sweet chocolate treats from the fridge while talking with my dad and Vivi. See, this was my special kind of valentine edition breakfast, yep, chocolate for breakfast is delightful indeed. Later that afternoon, I finally finished writing up the blog that is due ages ago about my trip to TMII. Sorry for the late notice everyone I know you are waiting for the update :) (lol yea as if). Then my family and I went to watch Kingsman. Colin Firth played in it and then there was this new actor guy who looks like a mash up between Josh Hutcherson and Matt Damon. He was alright though and dude, what's with the name Eggsy. Is it some popular British name? Because this is the second time I have come across with that peculiar name. First one was from The Boxtrolls. Sounds cute though reminds me with eggs.

Kingsman was stupendous. I highly recommend people who love action and comedy and things related to secret agents to watch this film. So recommending you all with the dilemma of whether to watch either 50 shades of Grey or this. Dude! Let me clarify this, 50 shades of grey has nothing in it but sex scenes, Kingsman on the other hand has more story and twist. Not that i have watched 50 shades of grey or anything, but I am avoiding to watch it since I am pretty sure that if I were to watch that film I would end up closing my eyes and ears throughout 90% of the movie since I couldn't stand the sound of it. Sorry. Why am I apologising for, I have rights you know.

Mom and I bought some fish head soup and it was good. It has been a while for me to eat this delicacy. Upon reaching home, Dad told me I got a gift from someone and he presumed it was from Ci Lisda which is true. I opened up the package and the little letter attached to it. It was very touching and the origami rose that she made was beautiful. What a talent. I feel bad though for not getting her anything at all for Valentine's day. I clearly did not expect this at all.

I guess with a very bulging stomach and such guilt of having gaining weight (I'm sure), I should just head back to reading Doctor Sleep. My date for the night is reading a horror novel which I do not regret at all.

ps: my opal card has finally arrived. I'll take a photo of it when I reach Sydney

15th of February, Sunday
Wrapped some more books after church. Wrapped about 39 books today not as much as last week which was 70. Kinda proud of it. It was super fun. It's a weird hobby I know. It was raining again and guess what, there was a mini flood just outside our neighbourhood. Good thing it settled down after a few hours. Mom, Vivi and I went to our apartment at Kuningan as there were visitors who were going to take a look around. I hope they like it and agree to rent the place. Fingers crossed.

After it was over, we went home, were very close in tasting the famous Italian ice cream Ragusa but mom took the wrong turn so we didn't pass it and so we picked Helen up from her pre-baptist class. Went home and ate some duck meat given by mom's friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top