Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kirribilli Outing

Today is the day that marks my first one-to-one with Irene. We began with Just for Starters. I have taken a course every Tuesday in Focus Team about Following up with someone and we used Just for starters. It is a great book to be reminded about the basic foundation of our beliefs to Jesus Christ.

The both of us went to Kirribilli that day and ate at a cute shop beside the turquoise-colored walls bakery, by the bridge. Being my first time leading it was quite nerve-wrecking and at some point I kept quite trying to rethink and rephrase questions for Irene to grasp and understand the study. But I am so glad that she agreed on reading the bible with me. I have been contemplating on asking someone for one-to-one since the beginning of 2014. And I finally got the time to do so. I pray so that we both could grow together in our christian living.

Afterwards, we went to Luna Park. I have never known that there is no entrance fee to enter the theme park. You only have to pay for the rides. The rides are pretty steep though both in context of altitude and price. But I really adore the carnival themed.


the turquoise colored bakery 













































I love this!! 

later on we went to a gelato shack and Irene showed me some magic tricks 
It was a chilly weather despite the scorching sun. On top of that, I was not feeling well and was thinking I might get inflammation in my throat soon. I hope not though. Then later that evening, we went back to uni and studied. How diligent are we. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top