Friday, September 26, 2014

Spring

Gloomy and chilly days are over! Not exactly though but anyway spring is here. The sun is bright, the flowers are blooming, pleasant wind, what a perfect day. I have been ultra busy lately. I had too many assignments and quizzes. I don't know if I have mentioned this before on my previous posts but this semester has been the toughest and most challenging university period as ever compared.

I am actually pretty proud of myself that I have not been to the city since the last time I went there which was last semester break. That is actually a record. I have been spending more time in the library and uni.

There has been quizzes after quizzes each week. I could not stand this, but hey, if I look at it positively, I have more practice questions for the finals. Not to mention, I am able to study consistently at this rate. But then again, I am such a worrier you know. I tend to be nervous for every tests I have no matter how frequent I have tests shoved up my face.

Enough with the small chitchat and how I have been in a hiatus. I would like to mention about my friends' baptism. Congratulations to them!






pei2

pei's cute shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top