Monday, September 29, 2014

Movie Day

Three movies in a row baby! My comrades that day would be Alvin and Sharon. We started the day with watching Boxtrolls then Maze Runner. And an unplanned Magic in the Moonlight movie session along with Cim and Jopil.







Sorry for the super messy picture collage, I am too lazy. My favorite out of the three would be Boxtrolls. I love everything creepy arts. They are gruesome and yet they are appealing. The details mesmerise me. If I got the art book for boxtrolls I would definitely stare at a single page for hours, paying to each details!! 

Maze Runner was as expected awesome. My wait for this movie to be released is without a doubt worth it. I love it. It boosted my adrenaline rush. I got chills and goosebumps throughout the movie. It is the least boring movie you would see in cinemas. I love seeing Thomas Brodie Sangster to finally spurt from that tiny boy from Nanny McPhee. 

Last but not least, the movie in which Emma Stone stars in, Magic in the Moonlight! I have been eager to watch this since knowing that Emma Stone plays there. However, the movie is a total drop-down. It is boring. But I love the dialogs. My favorite phrase from the movie would be "you have lost your passport to paradise". 

Oh this is the first day my cousins came by for the holiday. They will be here for 2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top