Friday, September 13, 2013

obsessive compulsive CRAZY life

Friday the 13th that marks the freedom of my mid semester burden this semester! I had my anatomy spot test today. It was freaking different from what I was expecting! I was aiming high at first but by the look of the spot test today, a pass is a definite enough for me. I just need a pass man. This worths 25% of the whole course mark and once you went blank on something, it's not going to come back. This test is not some sort of test that you could goof up some jumble-up words and get away with a point. As I said before, once your mind gone, it ain't coming back.

I know I have been missing too long from this "pudding" part of my world but as you know I have been hitting the books! And as you see, that picture above is the epitome of all the stressful events that have been happening lately. From tests to mobile providers. You should see my current state of bedroom. It's a mess and I don't know where to start tidying up.

Anyway, I promise I'll update soon! So catch you all later!

In case you're wondering about the epic title. It's a phrase from a song obsessive compulsive crazy love, but then I changed the love to life. That's how random I could get now. Gonna hit the shower, and see you in an hour time for more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top