Saturday, September 14, 2013

Behind The Scenes Of The Arvo Tea!

Today I totally overslept! And basically my appointment with Caro just went down the drain. Well not literally. I can't find a specific phrase to describe the situation. That's all I could think of at the moment! I am trying to speed-blog. Hmm. Not sure if that term exists but anyway the point is that I have been delaying in posting some blog posts so let's make this quick!

Coming back to the topic, I woke up really late and I was even late in meeting up. My biological clock is totally a mess these days and I should definitely rewind it.

I thought it was going to rain but to my good luck it didn't. It was a challenge to go to Maroubra. Firstly, I know it sounds crazy but I actually called Cim up and asked for directions. I missed a bus that I had doubted it would not go to Maroubra even though it was written "Maroubra Junction". But as I stopped by the bus stop, everything seems uphill from there. The buildings were familiar and the roads were too. Unfortunately, I pressed the wrong buzzer. I pressed unit 3 which was somebody else's unit. There was no answer, so I started to work out the text Ci Lily had riddled me. I thought it was a joke, but as I counted the math problem (yes it was a math problem, a simple addition and subtraction) , it was referring to her unit number.

As soon as I arrived, I began to help up with the cake mix! Wooh! It's my first time to be given huge responsibility in the kitchen! It was easier than I thought it would be. You just dump the whole sachets provided in the instant cake mix box to a bowl containing water, and then just start up the mixer.

green goop for the pandan cupcakes! 


look how i go with the orange poppyseed cake mix! 

Ci Lily working on her savoury batch of cupcakes! 


the pandan essence 

first cupcake with Ci Lily's head bulging out of it.  
first batch on the oven! 

savoury cupcakes 

savoury cupcake <3

psst! secret recipe : bacon! 

frost up the green baby cupcakes to cover up the random shape 

with rainbow pearls

looks like a winter wonderland to me. 

the orange poppy seed ! these would be frosted up with the cream cheese frost




The bake-off was super fun! We also watched Jeremiah on DVD. Not to forget, a magical incident happened. I have no idea why my Broca's area in the brain allowed myself to spell out the password of my phone to Ci Lily. Then she totally hacked my phone without me realising for a long time. G-rreeatt.

Later on at night, we went to Campsie for Korean BBQ!











LOL

hohoho
It was a carnivorous night for all of us. We ate lots of beef! It was a good meal. Then we enjoyed yogurt at Snow Monkey and I found a good Ze:a song! Check it out down below! 


When I got back to Uniterrace, I went to Bunga's room and joined Della, Raymond, Earl and Nichole to dig on some mooncakes! They were good! Obviously we spent hours there talking and then later on looking at Indonesian Celebrity Gossips on youtube. And, boy, do I miss a lot of Indonesian celeb news from not watching any Indonesian Tv channel here. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top