Friday, November 25, 2011

sick-a-doodle-doo

Warning! LONG POST!
23.11.2011
Got a new haircut! LOL. And Politic Test coming up on the very next day! so worried! I was very sick! My voice was gone! Literally! I sounded really bad, I myself was disgusted by my own voice. Took a view pictures with my new hairstyle.. My sister cut hers too.
















24.11,2011
Politic Test=SUPER DUPER HARD! Ive raised the white flag! I hope i pass! wish me luck people! T________________T
I was sick! 

25.11.2011
I feel better than yesterday actually. I have been sick for 3 days so far.. My voice has not fully recovered though. Still croaky and terrible. I cant even speak clearly to my friends and surroundings. I should repeat a few several times just to let them get what I said. Well, look at the bright side, English was pretty exciting! The teacher played us this movie based on the drama written by Arthur Miller, Death of a Salesman. A 1951-movie, black-and-white and the sound is slightly inaudible (I should pay careful attention in order to understand what the characters are really doing). Overall, the movie is really interesting. The black-and-white feature adds a classy-vintage thing to the movie. Awesome.

Anyway, I think, hmm, this is based on my interpretation and perception, "erhm" (I dont want to mention any names. My classmates would know this though after they have read the whole story and babbles I am going to write), is kind of pissed off from the way he interrogates others. And the way he looks at us, hmm, he is showing all this sarcastic aura. BTW, this morning, he has given us a 25-minute time to go research for our next assignment. My girlfriends and I were hungry back then. And so, we went to the canteen to go get some grub after easing ourselves and chattering a bit in the girl's room.

On our way to the computer lab, we met erhm in the corridor. An awkward moment just happened. I knew that he was checking on us. And so we girls quickly went to the toilet again. By the time we went outside the girl's room, we saw that erhm was waiting for us in the staff room (the staff room is right beside the girl's toilet). I thought that college life is supposed to be freedom and teachers are not really bothered of the student. Hey, wait a minute, my story is not like that at all. I know that this is very beneficial for the students that the teachers care so-so-so-much about them and so they should follow us around like our own personal bodyguard? whoah. please. I felt sorry for him though. But sometimes he is just annoying and unjust.

After lunch, Clarein, Danella and I went to ex to watch BREAKING DAWN! We spent about an hour walking around endlessly not knowing which where to go. First, went to GI but then, the movies showing there are a little bit too late. And so we went to EX instead. Finding EX, haha, "Finding EX", a joke you see it is from "Finding Nemo" but I switched it to "Finding EX". HAHAHA..FUNNY.. kay, fine, you think, it's not funny aye? FINE FINE..! (Kay im a lunatic talking to myself..AAA).. And, so were finding EX right? and so we went around, asking all the "satpams" and the "mas-mas" where the heck EX is ! We actually found our way there by asking the macaroon-guy. MACAROON THESE DAYS ARE SO EXPENSIVE LAH~ (Indonesian Accent)..

Directly we went for XXI. Bought tickets to see the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn! HAHAHA.. LOVE BITES.. RAWR RAWR (Oo wait a sec, i just did a roar there, who cares.. urgh..) I love the wedding scene! So sweet! The setting, the wedding dress! I prefer the white wedding though (the wedding in which Bella has a nightmare of) so much cooler with the blood smearing and corpses lying around. Yes, I find those stuffs cool. But every brutality has its limits right. LOL.. CANT WAIT FOR THE SECOND ONE! oH YEAH, one more thing, I just could not stand all the romantic stuffs.. so yucky.. YUCKKKK,... The making out part and the pregnancy part was pretty hilarious. Trust me on this one, EPIC! HAHA


ps: im sneezing so hard right now! i hope i didnt catch a cold and a runny nose on the weekend! URGHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top