Sunday, November 27, 2011

27.11.11

I was baptized today! LOL.. Unfortunately, the priest called me by the wrong surname! He called me Tirta! It is supposed to be Tika! Kay, luckily, the certificate has the right name printed on it, so I was relieved! Anyway, I was baptized today! An amazing experience of a lifetime!

After church, went home, ate lunch and then went to my mom's cousin's apartment to borrow a coat for my dad's trip to China tomorrow. It is going to be chilly there. I have never been to that apartment before and I have only met her children once or twice, so we are pretty much not that close. My mom and her cousin are close though. VERY close. Me and her sons, umm, awkward moment. 

From there, we went straight to Pacific Place to watch Puss in Boots! The movie is funny. But I am not much of a cat-person. So, umm, okay I guess. The storyline is very creative though! Jack and Jill, Humpty Dumpty (voiced by Zach Galiafanakis (pardon the spelling mistake!), and Jack (Andy Beanstalk?) from the story Jack and the Beanstalk, mixed in one bombastic movie, the Puss in Boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top