Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ENG 1100

I have to do another essay and this time it is about Drama! My teacher has given 2 choices of authors: Tennessee Williams and Arthur Miller. First I was thinking on writing about the Cat on Thin Roof by Williams. But then, when I started to watch the movie in quicksilverscreen.im , the sound was a little bit hard to figure out. I mean, the movie was screened before I was even borned! way way back then. So, umm, still bad quality.


Secondly, I started to browse about Williams' works and that time I was actually being smart of choosing a play in which it is screened during the millenium. And to my luck, I found it! It is called The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond! Chris Evans played there, so why not give a try aye? HAHAHA..
And so, I watched the film and it was okay. But..... when I started to google about the play analysis, I found nil data! That was why I moved on to the next play written by Arthur Miller called The Crucibles.

The Crucibles, the movie about witch trials of 1692 in Salem Massachussets.I love the story line of this movie. It is simply splendid. I watched this film in another website because quicksilverscreen.im is actually limited. www.vidics.eu --> unlimited watching movies online! Winona Ryder kinda looks like Keira Knightly in the movie.. She is a really good actor! HAHAHA..


I hope i can do this! at least 800 words! not so bad right? aaaa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top