Saturday, July 30, 2011

a wonderful night (23.07.2011)

Eating at the Asia Restaurant in the Ritz Carlton with the best friends ever was the night i would never forget. The food was great, the music was great, everything was great. Except for one! I ATE A LOT!

here are some of the pictures i took :

 glutton guys..
 the girls
me..desserts..catoz
 sheila..rahil..
 blur picture.. i  should have edited this in the first place before uploading it here,.,
 me,catoz,sheila
irvan n anderson..
p.s: notice the waitor! hahaha..
 dennise with her curly hair.. *_*
desserts
 
 candit-ing..
 i borrowed Catoz's glasses.. ^^
 kniverine
i humiliated myself capturing this picture of his..-_____-.. am i a good friend or what...zzz
the guys..

there were a lot of embarassing events that night but overall i had a blast with all my friends..
whoah,.wait a minute, i did not have a single picture of myself with willdy.. urgh..-____-!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top