Saturday, July 30, 2011

beautiful restrictions

i have lotsa demands on many things, both useful and useles things..here are the list :)

1. Glasses
 2. Headphones
 3. Wedges
 4. These cute pair of chunky heels
 5. Blonde
Well, i used to want blonde, but now my hair is longer now that if i bleached my hair blonde, it would not look as good as bleaching it when it was short...

6.Lolita dress
 7.Striped Socks
 8.Curly Hair
how i want my hair to be curly so bad...my hair used to be wavy back when i was a kindergartener but now all the curls and waves are just gone. :'(

9. A Mirror
guess what, i dont have a mirror in my room..-___-

 9. Converse

10. A book shelf
 my books are piling everywhere..so unorganized..

11. A Body Pillow
she looks so cozy using that pillow..

i can only think of 11..although i have many other desires.. well..who cares..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top