Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jogya-Semarang Trip (30.6.2011 - 4.07.2011)

Day 1
I went to jogya and semarang during the holidays with my family. This trip was planned out of the blue. "De, (my dad calls me tht) mau ke jogya ga?". My dad suddenly asked me. for a moment i was like thinking, "would i go there with my uncles and aunts, or alone". I really prefer alone though (i mean ONLY my family). First, i refused.  But then, my sisters were asked if they would want to join the trip, they said YES. I didnt want to be left alone while they were having fun. And so i joined too. I had to sacrifice my orientation day at WMU, JIC and my first day of college.. LOL..SWEET!

we use LION AIR.. luckily, we got business class baby!!! woohoo! ive nvr sat in business class b4!! so exciting!
took some photos b4 the plane took off..

in the lounge..wht was i drinking? sosro? apple juice..maybe it was teh sosro
 business class..fufufufu
 orange juice ^^
 she got the seat next to the window..envy..-__-

Arriving at jogya, we went to the Hyatt!
checking in.. urgh..sorry for the blur image.
while my parents were checking in, we took some pictures outside the lobby..
complimentary drink! i think it was guava juice.. refreshing..

cheers y'all..

wandering around the garden @ night.
in the lift.
 a mysterious object lying under the bed..it was actually a sock..not mine..0_0
u might be wondering where i am there, well i was not there coz i was taking the pic , duuh??

off to bed..*snore*

Day 2

breakfast...

 bon appetit




I ATE A LOT..huaaa

After breakfast, we decided to see if the swimming pool was okay (clean/crowded/whtever)..
I took some pictures while we were swimming, but sadly i took it with my sis' hp, and the memory card was facing some trouble. the memory card was unreadable..urgh.. bad luck1!!!

 HAHA..my face,,i was not even ready man


We went to THE WAROENG OF RAMINTEN for lunch.. the restaurant was unique.. the atmosphere.. even the waitors are unique..

trivia: guess, the person on the menu, he or she?
 the food was good.
wine..nah just kidding..its tea..

Then, we went to Candi Borobudur..yeyyyy..



the stairs there were very steep.. i almost slipped twice! if i haf slipped, it would lead to FATALITY!
Dinner at RUMAH MAKAN KONDANG..

 very hungry!! starving!

the remains of dinner..

thats it, end of day 2

Day 3

the day we checked out of the Hyatt..awww.. but b4 checking out, we ate our breakfast..








 i tried on cim's glasses..


After checking out, we went to buy batik clothes for my grandmother..

 i was bored
 for the first time, i saw real clovers!!

Then, we headed to Semarang and passed Ketep Pass..

 we watched a documentary about the recent eruptiong of Mt MERAPI..  honestly, it was very boring..i almost slept..
 Indonesia tanah airku...
 sunset..
it was chilly up there
family photo

we went to waroeng joglo to eat ribs!



 an unforgettable taste
 done with eating
the ribs..

then we arrived at Semarang..ate es puter and Mie Goreng and Nasi Goreng Jowo..slept at my dad's friend's home....

Day 4
We had lunch at Kampung Laut (if i was not mistaken).. we ate seafood here.. 



while waiting for the food to be served, i played Persona 3 on my psp.. then suddenly there was this event about Akihiko (the male character u see on the pic) asked my character if my character wanted to be his girlfriend!! I was shocked! I was freaking out in the restaurant.. hohoho..


At midnight, we went to Cafe Sidomuncul! There were all sorts of antiques here.. cool place.. Me and my sisters played with my cousins' cousin, Emillio (if the spelling was correct).. He is adorable!!


 how cute is he!!

 i thought this was an antique kitchen!!! urgh! it turned out to be a POS HANSIP! *embarassing*
showing off my blackberry to him..

Day 5
last day of the trip.. we went to the cigarette factory!
 the tobacco stinks!

for lunch--> frogs..yummy!
 
I REALLY REALLY REALLY ENJOY THE TRIP! IT WAS SO FUN! THE FOOD WAS NICE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top