Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunday,19.6.2011

sunday...i went to church..there i discussed about missions of helping the needies.. the schedule was clashing up with my school and lessons.. God, help me :(

after church, my family and i went to grand indonesia..there was a huge sale going on over there.. my mom bought me and my sister shoes n sandals..haha..yey..my shoes are worn out so it is a good timing for me to replace it..haha..



After shopping, we went to eat at Deltoro's ribs..(i hope i got the name right.) It was my first time eating ribs! hahaha..


wht a mess..wkwkwk

For dessert, my dad brought us to burger king! to eat sundae..lol..there is this new flavour that is with blueberry jam..

 ice creammm :9
 whts with my face..hahaha..
 wew..my hair is not that proportional..haha.. should cut it again..hahaha..

ahhhh btw my nails!!hahaha!! im so obsessed with em! wkwkwk
we went to Dynamic (or maybe Dynamo) bread shop as we got this voucher from g-lounge.

When we reached home, i was terribly exhausted! 2 days in a row wandering aroung grand indonesia..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top