Tuesday, June 21, 2011

driving lesson...(i guess this was on thursday, 16.6.2011)

On Thursday, my sister, me and my maid were given diriving lesson from my driver.. It was a lot of fun! hahaha! We practiced at my sister's old school, Jubilee.. There was a tennis tournament going on and it was pretty crowded.. there were cars parked. so the difficulty level of a newbie like me driving a car increased! I was really scared if i would scratch the car, coz my dad would get really pissed if i scratched it. wew..but luckily, the car was alright.

I got bored learning it as my driver only let me to drive back and forth at the same place! urgh.. so when it was my maid's turn for coaching, i decided to goof around the place with my sister. As she is going to leave abroad, we should take lotsa pictures for memories. hahaha..

 ah!my cheeks are about to drop soon!
 imitating "pahlawan bertopeng"-crayon shinchan..hahaha..
 modeling once in a while..hahaha
 look at my nailssss..hahaha
peace out brother p! HAHA

Would you look at that..most of the pictures are of me! hahaha! well, there are pictures of my sister's too, but they are in her hp.. i dont hv em in mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top