Friday, June 24, 2011

black bird fly

On Wednesday, 22nd of June, when i was talking with my mom and my sister in the living room, I saw a small black bird settling on the ground. As i was approaching it, unlike usual birds, the bird stayed. I thought that it was one of those baby birds who was learning to fly but then fell down.

 oops, my bad. the bird was brown not black..haha..
 grabbed the bird, and placed it on the "belimbing" tree..
 camouflage..hahaha
family reunited...

okay, when i was grabbing the tiny little bird, this bird's parents were chirping very loudly! hahaha..
after a while, the tiny little bird was back with its parents in its nest. but then, during the evening, the bird fell down again..



MOSQUITOS' BITES
 when i was playing with the bird, these little mosquitoes were having a feast sucking my blood! i got lots of it..thanks to the most extraordinary vampires living on this awesome world..thanks! (you might realise that i was just being sarcastic)...
2 more on my left ankle..-_-
there were actually two more of those bites on my arm, but my sister failed to take a picture of it...zzzz

this means that my blood is so damn sweet, aye??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top