Saturday, August 16, 2014

Twist Conference 2014

Some of the music team members from church attended T.W.I.S.T (The Word In Song Together) or as Kristel and I call it True Worshiping in Spirit and Truth. It is fascinating to be reminded again that we should take worshipping very seriously as we are praising our True and Living God. All start with the heart and how sincere we are in serving and that will eventually project our enthusiasm to the church so that the church would be encouraged by the lyrics of the songs and sing with full heart to God. Moreover, most importantly, the audience of the worships and praises is the Lord and not us. Therefore, we, as a congregation should unite and present our best-est to the Lord.

Later on that afternoon, I joined the Piano session and there we were taught about some chords and some variations. I am super rusty with my piano skills since I barely touch and play the piano anymore. But after today's conference I was super pushed and I felt ignited once more to play the piano again. Should start sharpening those scales one more time.


indonesian noodle sold at city. I forgot the name. LOL. but it was really good and it made me long for indonesian
noodle more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top