Saturday, August 2, 2014

Rockstar Cookery at Kev's

Another lunch fiesta at Kevin's. A gorgeous day to make ourselves risotto and a cheesecake with the help of the magical hands of Arya-san. I know you probably are reading this, Kev. I wish I could elaborate more praises but with my limited English vocabulary let's just leave it at that. Oh, and I also added the "san" just referring how much you adore Japan.

I woke up really early and left before 9 to catch my bus but my bus left me. This made me walk all over to the top of the hill to reach the bus stop near the hospital and wait for by bus to Bondi there. It was awfully chilly. But the sun was out and no hint of rain.

breakkie for us! 



dill with some fish from a jar. it is surprisingly sweet


risotto

with a drizzle of olive oil

i just love the reflection on the spoon


cheesecake <3 


-_-
We spent the rest of the day singing to songs on spotify. Later that night, I had to go back home earlier than the rest of the whole lot. My uncle and his fam asked Cim and I out for dinner. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed. Such delicious food. I like the professionalism of the service. What a wonderful cook.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top