Saturday, September 22, 2018

Today is a good day

I am in a middle of preparing for my first quiz of Taxation. It's 20 minutes pass midnight, but I just wanted to share what happened today.
I had a good day today. It has been a while since I had a good day at work. This is probably my first GOOD day since I started. Everything went well, I did my tasks, I even bonded with so many colleagues which I don't get so much opportunity on. I really miss mingling but with the desk job that I have, it's so rare to have long conversations.
We bid a colleague farewell today and it was the most impromptu plan out ever.

This week's tune is revolving on Red Velvet "Would you"
It's a very sweet tune, I have no idea what it means but it's nice. I am trying to play the piano! Hopefully I can memorise the positions of the keys by watching these videos a number of time. Haha. OKAY! Back to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top