Saturday, March 3, 2018

Job Hunting

It's the second day of Autumn here in Sydney! February went by swiftly indeed with just 28 days this year. A couple of updates: by God's grace, I have passed my PTE and PTC exams! PTE: english test, while PTC is the online preliminary theological course that I took online over the summer.

I am also in a middle of finding an accounting job. There has been a lot of changes lately. I know that for now I am clinging on to my interdependence to God. I don't know what is going to happen. Whether there will be a job that is going to knock on my door, or would deportation be knocking the very next minute, I am totally surrendering my faith and future in God.

At this point of my life, I realise that stepping out of my comfort zone takes sacrifices. Evolving and pursuing another career path has not been easy. Applications after applications, but still 0 interview. Praying that March will be more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top