Friday, January 19, 2018

2018

The first month of the year can be the most motivating month throughout the whole year. I would like to start of on how terrible I have been trying to commit in writing blogs, but failing endlessly. Look at the blank threads I made in 2017. Amazing! I would like to recap on what happened in that year. My 2017 diary was practically filled with a lot of activities! Unfortunately, this grey diary of mine is misplaced so I could not track back and write in a congruent way.

Anyway, I am currently in the middle of studying for my PTE (english test) that is coming up soon on the 11th of Feb. I was a little bit bored in listening to the youtube practice questions and decided to blog. Maybe this way, I would be able to brush up my writing skills too. Even though, all this rambles are just too casual and not very formal like.

I decided to pause my PTE academic practice videos and decided to play some music instead. Playing tunes from the Greatest Showman original soundtrack. I would say that the music is very catchy and costumes were invigorating. Although on the downside, the storyline was not very interesting at all. Typical rags to riches story with a twist of bad business at the climax leading the main character for a self-realisation that money is not the point.

A couple of minutes passed without any words..I was distracted with my phone when I decided to insert a picture I took this year. Apparently, I did not have any worthwhile photo on my phone. I may not attach any photo on this post. Speaking of phones, my S5 is extremely without exaggeration the slowest. I am contemplating of whether to buy a new phone or not. At the same time, my laptop is starting to hit rock bottom as well. My expenditure would boost through the roof. I suggest myself to wait till my phone breaks and my laptop died. I still have not backed up both. WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN.

🍒  --> Is this an emoji?!
Blogger has a new feature! I LOVE IT! I guess this post would not be so boring after all. I will insert more EMOJIS! Why are there no FLOWER emojis when you need them.

🍔 🍔 ttyl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top