Saturday, October 31, 2015

HalloweenScream

This is long overdue but I am going to post this anyway. So this halloween, a bunch of us went to Luna Park to dress up as friendly cartoon characters to wander around the theme park getting a taste of halloween. I personally had never celebrated halloween before if I exclude the times when I was "forced" to use a black cape to read the thought of the day in a school assembly. That was not proper dressing up. It was not a real cape. But I enjoyed it anyway.

Coming back to this halloween-palooza madness. I have been waiting for this day since the first day we purchased the ticket. We got the early bird rates which was pretty cool. I had a pretty tough week and was so excited for this to come. I had finished all my assignments beforehand and yea this was my afterparty.

I dressed up as Mario and Vania as Luigi. We made a perfect match huh.



had a buritto 




i brought my mini mario with me 

super friendly carnival man, love the makeup

this one is pretty intense, she was staring at me, and when i initiated
conversation, she was just staring at my soul 



first off! The hotel transylvania forest

met this friendly mummy of whose name I forgot

met these girls later on, so they were going to ride a 5-rated spook level ride, and clarissa and i had to pass


we went karting instead

we were thirsty and we had to buy some blood punch.
they took away my bottle when we were entering

red riding hood erina

trick or treating for the little kids 







it was hard taking a picture with this guy as he was moving around a LOT of times

group photo! 


still my favorite photo by FAR! 
Definitely a great night spent, grateful that it did not rain that night. It was hot and stuffy with all the people around. Best ride would be the mystery manor. We took 2 hours just to queue. Not to mention, my camera was malfunctioning. I was in a panic. And just to make it worse, I lost my camera lens cap. We were walking around with our flashlight looking on the streets. Thank you to Clarissa and Sonia who helped me. But in the end it was a silly accident, as the lens cap fell and got stuck in the folded area of my pants. Thank God. At the end of the day, it was a night full of screams indeed. I just realised I am a bit of a chicken myself. All the staff actors and actresses were just spot on ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top