Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Breakfasts

Hello, it has been a while! I have been well. Ups and downs of hilly slopes and tons of quizzes have passed. What only remains are the upcoming finals and a few reports in which I have been procrastinating on not to do. Honestly, I have not been going anywhere lately, this post is another late post as well. I kept on postponing this post ever since the day I uploaded the church camp post. Get it, POSTponing..

Anyway, I have been finding pleasure in something else than blogger. You know, blogging tends to soak my energy up. Especially my limited vocabulary knowledge. I cannot write something flowingly. Actually, I could, if I am not using any posh words and very descriptive words or even words that contains at least three syllables involved (like I am doing right now).

Let's cut to the chase here and stay on topic, maybe I could catch up on what I have been doing in my next posts that contains more pictures compared to this one. So stay tune.

It has been two Sunday mornings in a row that a few friends of mine (shoutout to Untoro, Ci Lily, Caroline) and me went to different bakeries for some delightful breakfast. It was incredibly fun to experience beautiful flavours in such mouth-watering delicacies.

Bourke Street Bakery 







Black Star 

the famous strawberry watermelon cake



pistachio zen cake! too sweet despite a sweet tooth like myself this is still too
sweet for me. 
Thank God that he has given me the most wonderful experience in Sydney. The bitter and sweet situations I have gone through are just a great addition to my memory lane that I could view back eventually. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG you make me craving for sweets! I am curious for that strawberry watermelon cake, I mean watermelon! LOL. I am so jealous with your breakfast menu :P

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooo jelly of that watermelon cake.
    Good luck in your upcoming exams.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top