Friday, April 6, 2012

Total Drama Island

I should have posted this a long time ago but forgot to, so I'm posting it now. Total Drama Island, a cartoon series of which I knew from one of my deviantArt friend who told me about it. LOL..

Total Drama Island is trying to capture a reality tv show theme in a cartoon way. A group of teenagers were thrown together in a summer camp in the so-called Camp Wawanakwa in which they battled themselves to win the massive price offered. There were wild games in which they should follow in order not to get eliminated.

This cartoon series has about 4 seasons: Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, Total Drama World Tour, Total Drama Revenge of the Island and the fifth season is coming soon. Personally, I like Total Drama World Tour best despite the whole musical thing going on in every episodes! But the new characters available are hilarious. Not to mention the romantic tactics to crush the opponents are available too which was epic!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top