Sunday, April 8, 2012

CIM's 18th Bday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIM!
I'm posting this according to the Aussie's timezone, so there you go, our wish (me, vivi and helen) to you. I'm wishing you a very happy 18th birthday. You only have it once in your lifetime, so enjoy it. Moreover, you have holidays coming up, which make me so jealous of you. I have school. And homework to be done. Mid-test is also coming soon before the parents teacher conference. DOOMED. 

ps: it has brought to my attention that you do not have any recent photos with Helen, that's why I photoshoped the one above. HAHA.. 

Anyway, I hope you graduate soon and get a well-paid job there. 

Btw, this time, I'm not giving you a video. You have received a video last year so why repeat the same gift again. You'll get bored. HAHA.. That's why, I made you this photo. I can't afford sending you a cake through fedex or any other transporting company. So here, I browsed you a cake: 

i think it's a wedding cake.. LOL 
source image:http://www.geekologie.com/2008/06/zomg-epic-mario-themed-wedding-cake.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top