Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Suburgatory

Yesterday I felt really bored and I was really tired of waiting Once Upon a Time the TV series newest episode to be on aired and linked on the internet. I have been saving that Stable Boy episode for days until the newest episode to show up so that I wont feel curious anymore.

So anyway, I decided to browse for more TV series. Since Modern Family, How I met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, have not really had a new episode these days! What are they taking so long.. IM BORED! That's why I browsed for more. I like ABC family shows, ABC and CBS shows and BBC. Well basically everything that has some really interesting tv series that really got me going and reeled in just after watching the trailer. They're the best. Some ABC shows are the Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family and Suburgatory. 


Suburgatory, a combination of the word "Suburbia" and "Purgatory". "Purgatory" is defined as a place or condition of suffering. And so, Suburgatory means that the suburban brings a lot of suffering to teenager named Tessa.



Tessa and her dad moved to a suburbia from the big apple. They both found some that the people are a little bit eccentric. You'll understand after you watch the trailer. So here you go:

This tv series is the bomb! It is filled with epic comedy. I dont know I really like it because basically I'm also finding difficulties in adapting to my surrounding these days. This might be the reason why I could link myself to Tessa. Most of the time, umm, not really. But at least, you get the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top